Thursday, September 25, 2008

Seller of The Week Promotion.. Handmade by Annabelle!






















For those of everyone who knows me, I love to Promote people. this Blog is about me Promoting one new seller a week with their Brief Bio of them and about their business.










the first person to do this Interview is handmade by annabelle. she has a very nice etsy shop, and she's a great online friend too! so when you get the chance, check out her lovely baskets, now talking about talent.. that she has!










Thanks Annabelle!





















Handmade by Bio: One year ago I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, which is an Autoimmune system illness. I started doing crafts after I went on disability with CFS. Being a Type A personality, it was so crushing to be inactive. Making my baskets is the one thing I can do sitting, and doesn’t require much brainpower. But, in the end, I feel a sense of accomplishment.I am a wife and mother of 3 beautiful girls. We live in the suburbs of Columbus, OH.

Annabelle
http://www.handmadebyannabelle.etsy.com/
http://www.handmadebyannabelle.blogspot.com/



I'll be adding one new seller each week to interview. so check back.. it could be you!
~Norma's bath and Body

15 comments:

normas bath and body said...

I love all of Annabelles Baskets. she's full of talent!!

Jen said...

I just love the first one with the polka dots! Sooo cute!
-10oneworld on etsy

Annabelle said...

Hi Norma!

Thanks for featuring me.

I absolutely love your soaps. My kids have gotten used to your soap and no other soap will do.

Annabelle

Melissa said...

Very pretty baskets!

Mary Ann said...

I love Annabelle's baskets. I'm familiar with her from seeing her in the forums often.

Bagladee said...

great blog, here's some bloggy love for you :p xx

Brandon said...

Those are so cool!

Ashley said...

Cute stuff!

Giftbearer said...

These are very clever, and I like that you included the information about her autoimmune disease and how the art helps her be productive and adds to the quality of her life. I am in the same boat myself and art is a great work option for people with serious illnesses.

w said...

annabelle's shop is wonderful!

Deckled Edge Bindery said...

Great Baskets! *Going to look at more*

Jenn said...

Great feature, those baskets are so cool!

Annette said...

This is so great, I love her baskets!! Can't wait to see who's next.

Sarah Jane said...

I have CFS, too, and definitely find that my crafting makes me feel productive without being too taxing. :)

Great feature! :D

kim* said...

the baskets are awesome for bread this winter season oh and for thanksgiving!

oh oh for Halloween too!