Saturday, October 11, 2008

Seller of the week.. Laurie Spivak







Here is another great seller from etsy. and she makes fabalous jewelry. and hey.. everyone loves them right? and don't forget to bookmark her etsy shop for shopping for the upcoming holidays!

here is laurie Spivak Interview with me:

I have been in business for about two years. I started making jewelry as gifts for friends and family, and received a great response. Soon, Eye Candy Jewelry Designs was born. I now supply many boutiques and galleries with my lines as well as my internet shop on Etsy. My inspiration stems from nature. I was formerly a nature photographer and have always dedicated myself to environmental causes and preserving the world for my four children and their future. Based on a portion of my sales, I donate money to The Nature Conservancy. With your help to spread the word about my products, I can increase my sales goals and have the ability to donate more money.






12 comments:

normasbathandbody said...

Laurie,
I love your earrings, I wear those more than anything else.

much success with your etsy shop!
~Norma

Hobocamp Crafts said...

very pretty earrings~ love the different shapes & beads.

twiddlestix said...

Great blue hoops! Those look fun!

Kari said...

Those are very pretty and really unique!

Christopher And Tia said...

oooh pretty jewelry!

me said...

love the blue hoops.

Angelika@ Purple Sage Designz said...

Cool jewelry, great feature.

Beth said...

Great interview!

The Ebon Swan said...

Wow, Laurie makes some really pretty jewelry! Very dainty, I love it.

Bagladee said...

cool blog, thanks for sharing :)

Ashley said...

Lovely items!

Linda said...

Nice work, Laurie.

I'd like to be featured and feature others on my blog, too.

Linda
www.lindab142.etsy.com