Friday, October 3, 2008

Seller of The Week Promotion.. Angela korte!











Seller of the week Interview #2 is with ..

Angela Korte. she makes Jewelry as well as nice hats for the fall and winter months. Brrr.. so if you're into these kind of wonderful products. it will make nice gifts!



My name is Angela and I am a single mama to a beautiful little 18 month old girl named Rian. I have been making jewelry since about age 10 and crocheting for about 2 1/2 years. I started my Etsy shops in hopes of being able to keep my stay at home mom status as long as possible. I create mostly while my baby girl is asleep and tend to stay up all night without realizing what time it is. (I get lost in my work and have no concept of time!)

I currently have 2 shops. The first is a jewelry shop called Euphoria http:www.euphoriajewelry.etsy.com in which I sell jewelry made with semi precious stones, sterling silver, wood, hemp, glass, and anything else I can find that pleases my eyes. I have also been working on some really great mehndi inspired engraved wood pendants that I hope to have on there today or tomorrow!

I just recently opened my second shop, Love Fuzz, www.lovefuzz.etsy.com) to sell hats and other crochet accessories (more items coming soon!) I have always been interested in crochet and remember as a kid watching my grandmother create blankets for our huge family and the most beautiful elaborate doilies I have ever seen. I taught myself to crochet while pregnant with my daughter and have been hooked ever since... no pun intended lol.
Thanks so much!

Angela Korte

4 comments:

normasbathandbody said...

Angela,
I have to be the first and say that I love your hats. great work!

Happy Selling..

Paper Girl Productions said...

Great feature!!

Pfeiffer Photos said...

Brown hat is my fave here!!

norma said...

thanks!!